Renee F. McCaskey is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Botta Angeli, LLC. She is an experienced civil litigator engaged in the general practice of law. She concentrates her practice in various aspects of general liability litigation and general equity matters, including discovery, motion practice, mediation, arbitration and trials. Before joining Botta & Angeli, she was responsible for overseeing a panel of defense attorneys and support staff for an in-house insurance company counsel’s office. Her responsibilities included the analysis and audit of litigation files, communication with the managing attorneys and clients on all aspects of claim handling, and personal management of civil litigation matters from case inception through conclusion. She has previously been appointed by the Court as an independent attorney in guardianship matters.
Ms. McCaskey was admitted to practice before the State and Federal Courts in New Jersey in 1993. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Siena College, and a Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University School of Law. She is a member of the Bergen County Bar Association.
Personal and Professional Achievements
- Ramsey Education Foundation, Trustee, 2009-2012.
- Religious Education Instructor, St. Paul’s RC Church, Ramsey, NJ.
- Vice President, Dater School PTO, 2011-2013.
- Treasurer, Ramsey High School PTSO, 2015-present.
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association.
- Paramus Catholic High School, Paramus, NJ (1986).
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY, Bachelor of Arts (1990).
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ, Juris Doctorate (1993).
- Law Secretary to the Hon. Marguerite T. Simon, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey (Bergen County) (1993-94).
- New Jersey (1993).
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (1993).